Saturday, August 25, 2007

Finally, the Farmer's Market.

I love farmer's markets and have been so busy that my first trip to one this season just occurred today. Better late than never I guess! My typical Saturday begins by meeting my friends M & S at Worthington's Farmer's Market, we get coffee and check out what's selling that morning. After checking everything out, I generally I head down the street to the Clintonville Farmer's Market and then make my final stop at The North Market & their Farmer's Market. I love spending my Saturday mornings this way, there is something so relaxing about farmer's market's for me! My schedule is beginning to relax so I'm happy I'll be able to make it to more market's this fall. I'm also excited to learn Worthington is having their first ever indoor winter market starting in November, I can't wait to check that out.

This Saturday my treasure included: radishes, cilantro, a cranberry orange muffin which I ate immediately after paying for, cantaloupe, grapes, figs, plums and a tangelo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

M and S sound like really cool friends to go to the Farmers Market with you :)