Saturday, June 28, 2008

Alien Beer.

Getting stuff for dinner one night, we came across a smiling green alien staring out from the beer case. For sure the Roswell Alien logo is catchy & touristy, which is exactly why we picked up a six pack. Brewed by Sierra Blanca Brewing Company in New Mexico and described on their website as, "we have blended eight different styles of barley with a variety of domestic hops to create this medium bodied amber ale with a mild hop finish. The taste is out of this world!"

Personally, I think this is a beer you'd buy for the label/bottle only. Taste wise, I thought it was an ok beer. Something about the flavor wasn't doing it for me, and at times I thought it tasted pretty flat. I haven't seen this beer in our area, so I'm not sure if it's available for sale outside of the southwest.


No comments: